Library of Congress, Prints and Photographs Division, LC-USZ62-62797
Reward of $ 200 for the return of a runaway family of 5; the father, mother, and 3 children
You’ve gotta keep this things in circulation in case they wanna forget about how they treated us.
I fucking just saw this in class today goddamn
RINKO KIKUCHI PHOTOGRAPHED BY MARIANO VIVANCO
STYLING: NICOLA FORMICHETTI
Reblogging because this actually is a thing that should concern more people.
Come on Universe I’m counting on us.
A Texas man is under arrest after gunning down a SWAT team member as the officer quietly tried to climb in through the apartment’s window during predawn hours.
Police State USAreports that a resident fatally shot Detective Charles “Chuck” Dinwiddie as the officer climbed in through a ground level window as part of a “no knock” raid. The officers were there due to suspicion that residents were in possession of controlled substances.
Upon hearing a noise, resident Marvin Louis Guy, 50, opened fire on the unidentified officers, shooting three others as well, although only one fatally.
Guy is currently being held on capital murder charges in connection with Dinwiddie’s death, even though it’s unclear how Guy was supposed to know that the men crawling in through the window were police officers since they hadn’t identified themselves.
The evidence sheet lists a laptop, a safe, a pistol, and a glass pipe, but no drugs were found. Given the evidence, why did police deem it necessary to seek a “no knock” warrant and why did a judge sign off on it?
Very little is known about Mr. Guy, but Dinwiddie left behind two children, all because his SWAT team went creeping into a home where the residents didn’t even have any drugs. Is that the best use of law enforcement tax dollars?
Guy’s bond has been set at $3 million dollars.
Thank you lieutenantnorals!
"cop breaks and enters with state approval, gets his ass shot"
this happened in Texas where it is perfectly legal to shoot and kill someone who is breaking into your home
Literally everybody knows that in Texas you can open fire on someone who comes onto your property without permission. What in the hell did they expect??
Where the NRA at? In the largest pro-gun state of Texass, those second amendment rights only apply if you’re white.
Oh no stand your ground for the homie right???? NO STAND YOUR GROUND FOR THE HOMIE RIGHT????!????!!!!
Protesters from across St Louis turned up and turned out for the first St Louis County Council Meeting since Mike Brown’s Death. (Part II)
The St Louis County Council meeting was a fiery afar, as residents from across the county demanded Darren Wilson’s arrest, answers for Mike Brown’s death, and expressed frustration at their own police force being turned on them like they were enemies of the state. #staywoke #farfromover
Crows are scary
- use tools
- Can be taught to speak (like parrots)
- Have huge brains for birds
- like seriously their brain-to-body size ratio is equal to that of a chimpanzee
- They vocalize anger, sadness, or happiness in response to things
- they are scary smart at solving puzzles
- some ravens stay with their mates until one of them dies
- they can remember faces
- SIDENOTE HERE BECAUSE HOLY SHIT. They did an experiment where these guys wore masks and some of them fucked with crows. Pretty soon the crows recognized the masks = douchebag. But the nice guys with masks they left alone. THEN, OH WE’RE NOT DONE, NO SIR crows that WEREN’T EVEN IN THE EXPERIMENT AND NEVER SAW THE MASK BEFORE knew about mask-dudes and attacked them on sight. THEY PASSED ON THE FUCKING INFORMATION TO THEIR CROW BUDDIES.
- They remember places where crows were killed by farmers and change their migration patterns.
Guys I’m really scared of crows now.
Yeah but have you seen this
Read it again: EVERY. SINGLE. REPUBLICAN. Yes, that includes women.
Recurrence Plot by Rasheedah Phillips
Image by Fabiola JL Photography
Prints ($10) + Books ($12.95) available for sale at www.afrofuturistaffair.com
Page 1 of 98